Realwheels unites professional artists with the community of people with disabilities for a series of workshops, culminating in a live performance. We explore stories through theatre, music, visual arts and dance, and often have talented guests who help us develop our craft. Through Wheel Voices, we nurture and develop emerging artists in the disability community.
Wheel Voices projects:
- Wheel Voices: Tune In! (Date TBA)
- BE HEARD! (2018)
- Wheel Voices Power Play (2018)
- Comedy on Wheels – Celebrating Canada’s Birthday with Belly Laughs (2017)
- SexyVoices – A Burlesque Theatre Cabaret (2016)
- Super Voices (2015)
- Wheel Voices to the Max! (2013)
- Wheel Voices Live! (2012)
Throughout the workshop and rehearsal process, participants develop skills in the performing arts, improve personal communication skills, and enjoy invaluable social interactions.
We welcome everyone who wishes to be part of the process.
* No experience necessary and workshops are fully subsidized. *
Realwheels proudly incorporates mentorships for people with disabilities in all of our programming.
To inquire about participating in the next Wheel Voices, contact: email@example.com