Realwheels welcomes your interest, whether you are in Vancouver or further afield. We are inclusive and enjoy working with everyone coming to us with a variety of talents at all different skill levels. If the thrill to perform within the disability arts culture is fuelling you, we would love for you to come join us at our Wheel Voices weekly workshops in Vancouver.
Testimonials from Past & Present Participants
What do you like about the program?
- “Humour and support.”
- “Fun content, dancing, chance to be crazy with other crazy people!”
- “I like the opportunity to meet people and hear their experiences about their disabilities and how they overcome them.”
How are you benefiting?
- “Helps my confidence…”
- “Just getting out and having fun, new experiences, learning new things.”
- “Developing storytelling skills.”
- “Gets me out of the house; stops me from feeling ignored and oppressed.”
What is your favourite part?
- “Improv and dancing.”
- “Starting something that has potential for creative energy and for improving people’s lives.”
- “Meeting new people.”
- “Storytelling and dancing.”
- “Listening to others tell their stories.”
We are also always open to talking about collaborations. If you have an idea for a future production that you would like to work on with us, please contact us:
We’d similarly love to hear from you if you are seeking Volunteer Opportunities with us. We can promise you a rewarding experience!
Thanks so much for your interest!