Want to find out what Realwheels has been up to this past year? Join us on December 3rd!
Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Time: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Registration: 6:00 pm No Membership Fee
Location: Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre, Room C
181 Roundhouse Mews Vancouver, BC V6Z 2W3
Realwheels Society announces that its Annual General Meeting will take place on
Wednesday, December 03rd at 6:30 pm, at which the following Special Resolution will be considered:
- MOTION to add Bylaw 6 to allow for the following:
(1) The society shall have two classes of members: legacy members and general members.
(2) Any member of the society who was a member before January 1, 2015, and whose membership has not ceased under Bylaw 8, 9, or 10 is a legacy member.
(3) Any member of the society who is not a legacy member is a general member.
- MOTION to renumber Bylaws 6 through 10 as Bylaws 7 through 11.
- MOTION to replace Bylaw 7 (current Bylaw 6) with new Bylaw 7 to allow for the
(1) The amount of the first annual membership dues must be determined by the directors.
(2) Legacy members must not be charged membership dues.
(3)The annual membership dues of general members may be set by the directors at least two months before any annual general meeting, and are effective from the date of that annual general meeting until changed by the directors or by resolution of the membership.
(4)The directors may exempt any general member from payment of annual membership dues on the recommendation of a director or officer of the society.
- MOTION to renumber Bylaws 10 (1) through 61 as Bylaws 12 through 63.
- MOTION to amend Bylaw 61 (current Bylaw 59) by adding the emphasized text below:
On being admitted to membership, each membership is entitled to, and, upon request, the society must give the member without charge, a copy of the constitution and bylaws of the society.
Only members of Realwheels Society are eligible to vote
Attending a Realwheels AGM is a great way to show that you value the arts in BC!